Mashable! - 7 Ingenious Resumes That Will Make You Rethink Your CV

You love resumes. You really do. When we published “10 Creative Social Media Resumes To Learn From” in May, our readers enthusiastically responded by sharing it with friends, commenting on it and sending us links to their own snazzy resumes.

We sifted through those links, picked our favorites and placed them in the gallery below. After clicking through the collection of resumes, were you inspired? What works for you in your industry? Do you already use any of the tactics employed in these resumes to promote yourself and your skills? Let us know what you think in the comments below.

1. Be Multidimensional

Meghan Moling's resume pops out for many reasons: Not only does it have a 3D feel but it also reveals the multiple dimensions of her personality.

"I'm a very visual person, and I wanted a resume that honed in on how I prefer to digest data and that also showcased my own c reativity. I'm an out-of-the-box thinker. I didn't want a standard resume that on first glance makes you look like everyone else," said Moling, who is a product launch specialist.

Moling had Hagan Blount (whose resume is slide seven in this gallery) redesign her resume to further establish her online identity as a creative professional. "I love my current job, so I'm not necessarily on the market for something new."

Despite not actively looking for a new employer, Moling has created buzz around her skills. "What's been fascinating is to see who has approached me since publicizing this resume. It's a sort of vetting document. Corporate America may not 'get it,' but companies that embrace individuality and want their employees to be impactful, curious and take risks — they've loved it."

2. There's an App for That (Resume)

João Dornellas, a designer for YDreams, created this iPad app resume to show off his portfolio. It has been downloade d more than 2,200...

notify.mealways connected...
Manage Notification Settings